New Year, New You: Home Page
Photo Credit: Samson Katt/Pexels
New Year, New You
* 4 Ways Women Can Start Saving Money in 2021: “ 'Out of sight, out of mind' can be a great mantra for trying to build up your savings. It’s easy to spend money you can see in the palm of your hand, but automatic transfer programs are a way to build wealth fast."
* My Mentor Changed My Life: "I never really understood where I was supposed to find this mentor meant to help me. And then, one day, I did — and he literally changed the course of my entire life."
* Even Influencers Need Social Media Breaks, Too: "I had developed a sense of guilt from stepping back from social media, especially for my followers."
* 5 Ways to Push Your Professional Boundaries in 2021: "The fields of technology and finance both are very male-dominated. I have had to learn to navigate a system that was not set up for women and has been designed to keep us out.”
* How to Let Go of Mom Guilt and Embrace Grace Instead: "As mothers, we are constantly worrying about every little thing when it comes to our children. Medical appointments, play dates, and perfectly balanced meals are just the starting point. And even though we're already doing “all the things,” we constantly feel like it's not enough."
If you'd like to contribute to the series, send us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our "2021 Vibes Wall."