Watch Women Titans of Media Share Their Secrets to Success!
The CircleAround team is thrilled to bring you these rare, honest, and open conversations between amazing women who have reached the top of their field and who are opening up to share what they've learned with other women. This particular conversation covered everything from how to reach out other women to lift them up, to how to be CEO of your own home... and more!
“Women in Business” aims to empower and mentor women in business by bringing together leading executives to discuss topics including leadership, mentorship, and advice for women who are reinventing their careers or businesses as a result of the pandemic, particularly entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Viewers of the live panel were invited to take part in a Q&A via LIVE chat and their questions were answered by panelists in real time:
- Hosted by Tami Erwin (CEO, Verizon Business)
- Shelley Zalis (CEO, The Female Quotient)
- Jenny Alonzo (Producer & Media Consultant; Girl Scouts of the USA National Board Member)
- Alex Wallace (Head of Media & Content, Verizon Media)
- Callie Schweitzer (Senior News Editor, Marketing at LinkedIn News)
- Rachel Montañez (Career Expert and Forbes Contributor)
Sign-up for our next panel, "Women in Finance," happening September 8th, to reserve your free spot now. This event is filling up fast and you don’t want to miss it!
Register Me Now