Recipes and Food
Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe
Mahi Mahi is a flavorful fish that pairs with everything from grilled veggies to a zesty mango and pineapple salsa. Whether you’re serving it with a side of rice or making Mahi Mahi tacos, fish fans will love the vibrant flavors found in grilled Mahi Mahi.
- 6 Mahi Mahi filets
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
- After laying out all of your cleaned Mahi Mahi filets on a cutting board, combine your olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Using a basting brush, coat both sides of your Mahi Mahi and place them on the grill over medium-high heat.
- Cook for three to five minutes on each side.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and enjoy.