Recipes and Food
Watermelon Radish Salad
If you’re looking to have something lighter on the dining table, this watermelon radish salad is the perfect addition. It is refreshing, vibrant, and beautiful.
- ½ red onion
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 5 watermelon radishes, sliced thin
- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil, chopped
- Handful of microgreens
- sprinkle of salt
1. Thinly slice your watermelon radishes. Then, set them aside as you slice your red onion and grapefruit.
2. Ensure that your grapefruit slices have no skin and then cut them in half.
3. Arrange your radishes, grapefruit, and red onion nicely on your serving plate before drizzling with olive oil and vinegar.
4. Sprinkle your goat cheese and chives over the spread before finishing off with some salt and a handful of microgreens.